IVF Fertility Treatment
IVF fertility treatment is considered in cases of: tubal damage, endometriosis, or unexplained infertility in females, or infertility in males. IVF is the fertilization of egg cells with sperm outside the womb, once fertilization is confirmed after about 2-5 days, the best 2-3 embryos are then placed inside the womb with the hope of attachment and ultimately a successful full term pregnancy.
Infertility is a common problem that affects a fairly large proportion of both males and females across the world. Unfortunately for some, not being able to conceive a child can cause emotional and interpersonal strain, often damaging the relationship between partners in the process. It is for this reason (among many others) that these treatments can be as important as any other medical procedure for the wellbeing and happiness of the people who choose to undergo them.
Fertility treatments, also referred to as assisted reproductive technology, come in many different forms to suit the needs of each individual case. Fortunately for those who are having difficulty conceiving, modern medicine offers a range of innovative technologies that can help to solve the complex problem of conception through artificial means. With the right combination of tools and expertise, a great many people who have found themselves in this troubling position have overcome them and experienced the joy of parenthood through fertility treatments.
For many women, the simplest and often the most effective treatment for infertility comes in the form of fertility drugs. These can be taken over a period of several months to encourage natural fertility without the need for any further procedures becoming necessary. In more complex cases, these drugs are often used together with intrauterine insemination and in-vitro fertilization (IVF).
For men, infertility can be caused by a wide range of problems, including varicose veins, hormonal imbalance, or a blockage of the reproductive tract. Various chemical and/or surgical treatments are also available to alleviate male infertility.
Best Fertility Treatment Options
Currently we have a variety of Fertility Treatments and procedures available, usually noninvasive procedures are used at first. The best Fertility Treatment Options are:
- Clomid treatments: usually the initial fertility treatment used, this treatment is for women whose infertility is caused by ovulation problems. Clomid treatments are designed to help stimulate and induce ovulation. The prescription medication called clomiphene citrate is typically given in pill form, and it's successful in about 80% of women who experienced ovulation difficulties, although it may be less effective in older or heavy women.
- Ovulation Induction (OI):is utilized when intrauterine adhesions, or scar tissue is located inside the uterus, and it causes menstrual difficulties and may cause different degrees of fertility problems for many women. In many cases, removing the adhesions helps to increase chances of becoming pregnant, but in others it won't. These Women who suffer from fertility issues during the ovulation process or those that result in follicle development and ovulation are often good candidates for Ovulation Induction. In this treatment, follicle-stimulating hormones are prescribed that help to stimulate follicle development and eggs within the ovary.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is typically tried during the next stage of the female fertility treatment. During this process, which is more known as Artificial Insemination, the individuals dealing with male factor infertility as well as women with fallopian tube damage or poor egg quality or quantity may use this method. During this fertility treatment abroad or locally, the doctor will give the female patient medication in order to stimulate multiple egg development. The timing of the insemination process will coincide with a woman's ovulation cycle. Insemination, or insertion of sperm from the male partner, into the uterus usually increases chances of fertilization.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the next method to be utilized when looking for a successful pregnancy. Also Knowns as IVF, it's performed by fertility specialists that assists reproduction through the combination of a woman's egg and a man's sperm in a laboratory. After fertilization has occurred and the cell division started, the embryo is transferred to the woman's uterus for implantation and development of a normal pregnancy process. In vitro fertilization is not for everyone, but it's certainly effective for women who have no fallopian tubes or tubes that are severely blocked or damaged, women suffering from endometriosis or women whose male partners have a low sperm count.
Fertility Procedures and Services
- In vitro fertilization and embryo transfer
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection ICSI
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection IMSI
- IVF with donor egg
- IVF with surrogate mother
- Embryo adoptions Program
- Endometrial Biopsy Scratching for failed IVF
- Artificial insemination with partner sperm or donor sperm
- Testicular Sperm Extraction TESE
- Treatment of endocrinal and immune infertility
- Semen Analyiss
- Cryobank of donor eggs and sperm
- Comprehensive Chromosome Screening CCS
- Preimplantation genetic testing of embryos (PGD)
- Preimplantation gender testing of embryos
- Cryopreservation of embryos/eggs/sperm usin